Read.Sleep.Repeat is hosting the 2014 Series Challenge. You can learn more about the challenge and sign up on the 2014 Series Challenge sign-up page.
- You have to FINISH the series
- If the series isn’t complete yet, or will not be completed before December 1st, 2014 read up to the most recent book in said series.
- Novellas count, but are optional.
- HAVE fun
- If you decide to break up with a series after book one, it does not count!
- You do not have to START the series in 2014, you just have to FINISH it in 2014
- Series that you started prior to 2014 are fine as long as you FINISH the series in 2014
- The series has to have at least 2 books out prior to December 1st, 2014
- Proof that you finished the book is required. It could be a full review, a mini review, or a rating with a few lines.
- DNF’s do not count. PERIOD.
If you complete 1-3 series you will earn the Bronze Badge. Those who earn this badge will be entered into a giveaway for a $5 gift-card to Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Kobo at the end of the year.
If you complete 4-6 series you will earn the Silver Badge. Those who earn this badge will be entered into a giveaway for a book of their choice from The Book Depository, Amazon, Barnes & Noble or Kobo, valued at no more than $15 dollars.
If you complete 7-11 series you will earn the Gold Badge. Those who earn this badge will be entered into a giveaway for a $20 gift card to Amazon, Barnes & Noble or Kobo.
If you complete 12 OR more series you will earn the Platinum Badge. Those who earn this badge will be entered into a giveaway for a chance to win a box (3-5) of books. Since December is a ways away I don’t know what will be in the box yet. But there definitely will be an ARC…. or 3. HOWEVER I am not made of money so, if the Platinum winner is international they will win a $30 gift card to Amazon.